Pilates for Teenager's
Our Pilates classes for early to mid teen’s have been specifically designed to provide an ideal non-competitive environment, focusing on functional movement, which is challenging and fun and integrating the mind- body connection through controlled movement with the breath.
Teenager’s who participate in physical exercise develop better cognitive and motor skills, increasing their self-confidence and self-efficacy, while decreasing stress and anxiety.
Benefits of Pilates for Teenager’s
- increased strength
- greater physical flexibility
- improved balance and stability
- better coordination
- improved posture
- good bone & joint health
- better breath capacity
- improved focus and concentration
- fun in a nurturing environment with others of similar age
- preventing injuries for those involved with sports
- remediating compensatory patterns in the body from various sports
LATEST FROM THE BLOG
9 January , 2021
by Studio High Street
Restorative yoga is a simple yet profound practice. The idea is to create a nurturing environment in which the body can feel completely supported. Restorative yoga includes: * Gentle joint release sequences and limbering movements to warm..